- The School Bus is available for the school children from Pre – Primary to XII, parents should consult the school transport incharge for necessary details.
- No child will be allowed to go to her friends or relatives place from the school.
- No student will be allowed to travel by any other bus except the one allotted to her.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus. Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside buses is not permitted.
- Change of residence should be notified to the school, but the school will not change bus routes to accommodate the student. Kindly submit residence proof for the new address.
- Any teacher or bus monitor of our school has the right to report to the Principal if a child misbehaves in the bus, for which the child can be suspended.
- Admission to Carmel Convent School does not ensure a seat on any particular bus. If a bus is full, or does not cover the required area, parents will have to make their own arrangements.
- Request for change of bus route o additional stops will not be entertained in any case.
- For Joining the school bus: To avail of the transport facilities parents are requested to fill up the form. Bus fees will be charged till the office is informed in writing.
- For discontinuation of the school bus: Inform the school office by filling up the prescribed form. Bus fees will be charged till the office is informed in writing.
- Change of school bus: Students must inform the office about the change of heir bus route by filling up the prescribed form. No change will be effective unless sanctioned by the office.