We believe that children’s lives change when their natural passion for learning is nurtured and transformed into habits of life-long learning and reflection. We believe that the world changes as these children learn to serve their country and community with wisdom, conviction, and compassion.
Thus our mission is to develop, intellectual, and aesthetic faculties of the child through a host of curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Instill a sense of patriotism and community spirit in the students in order to make them worthy and responsible citizens.
- Foster team spirit and environmental consciousness.
- Make the students understand that the formation of good character is the foremost objective of education.
- Impart student-friendly stress-free and value-based learning experience.
- Provide state of an art educational facility.
- To build skills that set children up for success.
Our vision is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
We hardily believe on the immortal lines of Rabindranath Tagore:-
- Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high.
- Where the knowledge is free.
- Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls.
- To develop a curiosity of learning, discover their interests, and grow in their love of learning.